Wednesday, May 15, 2013

korean sauna hard boiled egg



KOREAN SAUNA HARD BOILED EGG

I watched many korean drama,usually there a small part showing  the actor /actress went to a sauna, they order this hard boiled egg. I wonder how it taste like. I search the internet for this recipe. I finally found the blog: My korean kitchen. I use ordinally rice cooker to cook for 4 hours to get this effect. How it taste like.
Just like ordinary hard boiled egg. Maybe this egg will taste bit of  smokey , if cook longer.

KOREAN SAUNA HARD BOILED EGG

INGREDIENTS:

6  large eggs
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp fine sea salt

Method:

1.Egg need to kept at room temperature for at least to 2 hours.
2.Dissolve the salt in half a cup of water.
3.In the rice cooker put in egg and salt water together to cook.
4. After cooking for an hour,  I open to have a look, one of the egg, has a slight crack,saw the egg white
   is still white,
5.I added in 1/4 cup of water and cook for another 3 hour more or till the water dry up.
6.I peel one of the egg,show slightly brownish.

No comments:

Post a Comment