Thursday, June 25, 2015

ANDRA STYLE FRY FISH

Fresh tuna or ikan tongkol is a dark,meaty fish and is easily available at the fish market. Today I am using the india recipe for this deep fry fish,I love the india spice,smell fragrant. I have a packet of garam masala ,my aunty gave me is was a gift from her friend who bought it in nepal for her.

ANDRA STYLE FRY FISH
source; my taste

Ingredients;
4 fish fillet ( or any firm fish)
ginger paste 1 tsp
garlicpaste 1 tsp
red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp
coriander powder 1 1/2 tsp
garam masala 3/4 tsp
turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
cumin powder 1/4 tsp
lemon juice 1 tsp
salt to taste
oil for frying.

Method;
1.clean fish with salt  and keep ready.Take all the ingredients except fish and oil and make into a paste.
2.now marinate the fish pieces with paste,rub evenly.
3.Now with the help of fork,start prickling so that the masala goes inside the fish.keep the marinated fish in fridgre for an hour or longer.
4.heat the oil in a saucepan using medium heat and start frying the fish on both sides,when the fish turn brown and cook through,off the heat and serve the fryinf fish with a bowl of rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment