Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WAFFLES


I borrowed from my sister this waffles iron and happen she makes some durian jam.she gave me a bottle.
I got this recipes from internet,don't remember the blog.it never cross my mind that this waffles is so easy to make and there lot of variety jam to eat with.

WAFFLES

Ingredients;
2 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 large egg.separated
11/2 cup fresh milk
1 cup buter,melted
1 tsp vanilla

Method;
In a large bowl,combine flour,sugar,b.powder.
in another bowl,lightly beaten egg yolk add milk,butter,vanilla mix well.stir into dry ingredients just until combined.beat egg white until stiff peak form,fold into batter.Preheat the waffles and pour batter onto the waffles iron not too full ,lightly close for a min or till lighten brown,apply with any jam you perfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment