Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DEEP FRIED BABY SQUID


It was the fish seller pestering me to buy the fresh small squid,I told him , to deep fry  the squid,the oil will splash all around the cooking area very messy,next stall ,the chicken seller came over and pester me to buy it,He told me the method to deep  fry and the oil will not splashed all over the cooking area.I know this fresh squid is very delicious.
.I don;t believed him,as I have fry the squid before the oil splashed,and the flour won't coated the squid very well.He ask me to believed him as before he was a helper in a restaurant.I give a try,I bought a kg.what he taught me was true to his word.

DEEP FRIED BABY SQUID

1 kg of fresh baby squid,pull the head off and remove the black ink,leave it whole,clean  the squid body ,washed and drain.

1 big bowl of all purpose flour,add some white pepper powder,salt,msg,curry powder and knorr chicken instant granule ,all mixed till well combined.

Add the seasoning flour to the baby squid,used hand to mix,must use lot of flour to mixed,

In a wok of hot cooking oil,,slowly add in the baby squid, and some curry leaves ,using high heat to cook,stir a few time until golden brown.serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment