Sunday, April 3, 2016

STIR FRIED KIMCHI RICE

I have some kimchi in my fridge ,never eaten kimchi fried rice  ,follow the recipes of this fried rice from my korean cook book by author young jin song.well,is bit of sourish taste,before cutting the kimchi, I throw and squeeze out the red gravy ,regret it,the rice turn out not red.

STIR FRIED KIMCHI RICE

Ingredients;
3tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp chilli powder
500g kimchi,cut into bites sizes ( I use half)
200g cooked sticky rice ( I used overnite cooked rice)
1/2 small green pepper,seeded and finely chopped
1 tbsp sesame oil

for garnish
2 tbsp chop chives
1 tbsp toasted sesame

method;
1.heat wok over med heat.Add the vegetable oil,chilli powder and kimchi.stir fry until lightly browned.
2.add the cooked rice and mix it with the kimchi before adding the green pepper and sesameoil.stir fry for a further 5 minutes.
3.divide the rice between two bowls and garnish with the chopped chives and a sprinkle sesame oil

No comments:

Post a Comment