Thursday, October 10, 2013

GREEN BEAN MOONCAKE




This green bean mooncake was make on 16sept 20013 by my eldest sister with the help of my second brother ,me and my daughter.it has been many year my mum do not make this mooncake.Only my eldest sister knew  how to make ,she use to help my mum,Not notes,passed by mouth.I asked my sister to show the step of making this mooncake. it was supposed to post before the mooncake festival.who know, the next day my dad passed away and at the same time my mum was in coma.
As usual ,I woke up at 5.00 am to prepared my son breakfast.the phone rang at 5.30 am, I picked up the phone,in my heart I knew is a bad new,My sister voice told me my mum have  just passes away,7 th october 2013. On 10th oct 2013 finally she was put to rest.this grrenbean mooncake is to remember her. Not many people know to make this mooncake.Is a traditonal teochew mooncake .Unfortunatly I lost the note.Will post the recipe later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment