Sunday, October 20, 2013

LEMON CHILLI CRISPY PORK



What to cook for dinner tonight , I have to look at my fridge what I ingredients I have .Usually every week,sure to bought some pork belly ,I find that with pork belly easy to cook,you can deep  fried,simmer,
braised,stir fry with other ingredients.I refer to a thai cookbook.

LEMON CHILLI CRISPY PORK
Ingredients:
500 gm belly pork with skin
-cut into long strips
Oil for deep frying

Marinade:
6 tabsp fish sauce
2 teasp brown sugar/palm sugar
2 teasp grated kaffir lime rind(green part only)
5 cloves garlic
5 shallots
2 teasp chilli powder

Lemon Chili Sauce:
4 red chillies-chopped
2 bird's eye chillies-chopped
2 cloves garlic-chopped
3 tabsp lemon juice
2 tabsp fish sauce
2 tabsp sugar

Methods:
1.marinade pork strips with A,marinate for at least 4 hrs or preferably overnight in fridge.
2.heat plenty oil in wok,deep fry marinated pork till crispy and golden brown,approx 12-15 mins(cover with lid to prevent oil from splashing.)
3.remove from oil,slice and serve hot with lemon chili sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment