Friday, October 4, 2013

SPICY FRIED FISH



I bought some local catch small fish.normally I just fry it.but my children they eat very little.Do some change to cook the fish.I refer to the cookbook just borrowed from my sister.came across this recipe,decided to cook this dishes,is simple and easy.At dinner, they finished the plate of fish.

SPICY FRIED FISH

Ingredisnts A:
400g red snapper
1 tbsp thick dark soy sauce
Lime juice to taste

Ingredients B:
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp salt

Ingrdients C;
9 red chilli
4chilli padi
1 tsp belacan
3 shallot (  I add more)
3 clove garlic

Method:

1.RInse fish and cut 2 slashes on each side,mix ingredients B and rub all over the fish
2.Heat some oil,turn to mediumheat and fry fish until golden brown.
3.remove the fish.Chop ingredients C and  in a wok add 4 tbsp of oil,then stir fry until fragrant.Turn off heat and stir in thick soy sauce.
4.Put in fish and coat with chillipaste,remove and squeeze lime juice all overthe fish.serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment