Sunday, April 26, 2015

MANGO MOCHI


very nice mochi wrapped with mango ,all my family loves it.Second times making this mochi since this is the mangoes season ,quite cheap,a kilo cost rm $3.50.the stall owner sold me for $3.00 a kilogram. Use just nice ripe mangoes. My younger sister told me this mochi recipes from youtube,tinrry.I use grated white coconut to coat the mochi taste muh nicer .Wow,It soft and chewy

MANGO MOCHI

Ingredients;
make about 10-12

120g glutinous rice flour
100g fresh milk ( I use plain water)
50g icing sugar ( I use 30g )
30g cornflour
1 tbsp /15g melted butter
100g coconut milk ( I used fresh thick coconut milk)
1 big mango cut into 1cm cube or bigger to your liking
some fresh grated white coconut for coating

Method;
In a big bowl add all the ingredients  with a handwhisk and whisk till no lumps. preheater a steamer and pour on to a shallow dish and steam the batter till cooked,lift out and use a chop stickes to knead into dough,when it was not to hot,use your hand ( wear a plastic glove on both hand and the dough won't stick to your hand) to knead to a smooth dough , took  a lump,roll into a ball flatten put in a cube of mango and sealed it and rolled and coat with  fresh grated coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment