Thursday, January 29, 2015

CAT TONGUE (LANGUES DE CHAT)

My youngest sister was taking order from her regular customer for making the pineapple tart.Making the pineapple tart using egg yolk only,she have lot of remain egg white she gave me a big tupperware of egg white. I can't finish all,some I fry to eat and some to make this cat tongue cookies.I still have half tupperware of egg white in my fridge.

CAT TONGUE COOKIES (langues de chat)
source; playing with flour

Ingredients;
250g butter
200g castor sugar ( I use 180g)
225g flour
150ml egg whites (about 5 egg)
1 tbsp chocolate paste ( I used 2 packet nescafe powder)
1 tsp vanilla extract ( i omitted)

Method;
1.Beat butter,sugar till light and fluffy
2.Add egg whites gradually and beat till it turns even more light and voluminous.
3.Add vanilla and beat till well mixed
4.Fold in flour in batches and 2 packet of nescafe powder use a spatula to mix well combined.
5.Filling a piping bag with batter and pipe onto a baking tray line with a nonstick paper.
6.Preheat your oven to160c and bake fro 15 to 20 minutes till the cookies edges is deep brown.
   remove from oven and let it cool,kept in anair tight container.It very crispy

No comments:

Post a Comment