Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES



I have tried eating many different oat cookies,after one bite,I never liked it at all. This year I want a change of making cookies. I have search  on internet lot of oat cookies recipes.So hard to make a decision,whose recipes to try.I decided to use recipe from frozen wing blog.She mentioned that this cookies very crispy.True to her word. I take a bite and fell in love with this oat cookies,indeed very crisp and nice.

CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES

Ingredients;
150g unsalted butter,softened
220g light brown sugar ( I used 150g )
1 egg,lightly beaten
2 tsp vanilla extract
125g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
225 g rolled oat ( porridge)
170g chocolate chip

Method;
1.preheat the oven to 180c and line baking trays with baking paper.
2.cream the butter,sugar together in a bowl until fluffy and smooth.add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
3.sift the flour,baking powder and pinch os salt into the bowl and mix lightly.add the oats and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
4.Roll  tbsp of the mixture into balls and place on the baking tray,flatten the ball with a fork and dipped in flour.bake the cookies for 20 minutes until pale golden.remove from oven and cool on the tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment