Thursday, December 19, 2013

INDIAN SUJEE COOKIES



In 2013 ,this recipes have enter in nasi lemak lover blog contest CNY 2013 as non blogger.A kind indian lady gave the recipe to the new paper. It was published in New Straits time paper in 1970.The same year I make this cookies,well liked by my sibling, since then every year without fail I make this cookies. It was my dad favourite cookies,take a bite,it melt in your mouth.Now my children love this cookies as well.Very simple ingredients.and easy step to make.

INDIAN SUJEE COOKIES

Ingredients;
455 g ghee ( I buy the green can middle size)
340g icing sugar
795 g plain flour

Method;
1.cream the ghee,icing sugar for 5 minutes,then add the flour and knead to a soft dough.
2.cover and leave for four hours.( when bakes It won't crack)
3.preheat oven at 120c.
4.divide dough into four portion and shape each portion into a roll. cut each roll into pieces the size of the marble.
5.place each pcs lightly on a greased baking tray,spaced well apart and bake in oven at 170c for 20 to 25 min
6.cool on a wire tray and kept in an airtight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment