Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DEUTSCHEKEKSE ( POTATOES COOKIES)



My aunty has been selling cookies during chinese new year.she told me she get a lot of order from this potatoes cookies,very crispy and buttery flavour.I do not asks for the recipes.I came across this recipe from Bisous A toi blog  .I made this cookie and eat it.  and realise is the same as my aunty make.this recipe is for keep

DEUTSCHEKEKSE ( potatoes cookies)

Ingredients;
125g butter
40g icing sugar (sieved)
125g potato starch
80g superfine flour

method;
1.Beat butter and icing sugar till fluffy and lighter in color.
2.Sift in potato starch and superfine flour,mix  to form a soft dough.
3.Roll into small balls and arrange on lined baking tray
4.dip the tip of the fork in a bowl of water and press on cookie dough.
5.bake in preheated oven at 170c for 15 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment