Friday, September 5, 2014

FRIED CHICKEN CUBES IN SPICY SAUCE

Today is my father 1 st year death anniversay,at my parents home,we as the daughter we went back for the offering food and praying for him.I cook a pot of pork belly with beancurd in soy sauce,some homemade curry puff,fishes dishes,my youngest makes some jelly moon cake,buy a roasted duck and 1/2 kg roasted pork belly,where else my eldest sister make three different types of kuih for the offering.After praying,burning the joss paper.We have lunch together and have some chat.I fetch my yongest sister and her grand child back home.

FRIED CHICKEN CUBES IN SPICY SAUCE

Ingredients;
400g chicken breast,cut to cubes
Marinade;
1 tsp salt
4 tbsp water
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tbsp cornstarch,add when you want to fry
 1 onion ,diced
1 red chilli ,diced
2 cup oil
Seasoning;
2 tbsp tomato sauce
3 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
a dash dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp water or more
1 tbsp spring onion,chop
Method;
1.combine chicken breast cube with marinade and mix well.lastly add in cornstarch mix well
In a wok of hot oil,deep fry until cooked.Dish and drain
2.Heat up 1 tbsp oil,saute onion,add red chillies until fragrant.Add in the chicken cubes,spring onion
and stir fry at high heat until well mixed.Dish up.and stir fry at high heat until well mixed.Dish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment