Friday, October 10, 2014

CHOP CHILLI


My sister in law gave me a pack of chilli padi from her garden.she plant it herself,as her family does't
not take spicy food.she uses to give me this chilli padi quite often.The first time i taste this chop chilli,I love it,very tasty and spicy, was make by my youngest brother a few year back.He got the recipe from internet,My daughter  back from K.L saw this bottle of chilli on the table,she told me she want it,left only half of it.I gave her.I have a sichuan cook book,the book did mentioned this chop chilli,but no recipes was given.

CHOP CHILLI
Ingredients;
bird eye;s chilli/chilli padi (coarsely Pound)
1/2 inch ginger ( minced)
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tbsp salt
rice wine 250 ml (I used super yellow mijiu )

Method;
wash the chilli padi and left to dry at room temperature.In a big bowl,mix all the ingredients together and use a dry spoon to stir evenly  well mixed .Put in a clean dry air tight  glass container for a few days before using it. It can be kept for a month.
before using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment