Wednesday, October 8, 2014

STEAMED BLACK POMPRET

For this recipe it is steamed black pompret with a spicy ,garlic,ginger  flavors.The above picture is uncook fish.when hubby back from work,saying he is hungry,straight away I put to steamed  the fish. Another gas stove I stir fry a plate of vegetable.Dinner is ready,I was washing the dishes Only when I realised I forgot to snap a photo of it.

STEAMED BLACK POMPRET

Ingredients;
600g black pompret ( I use two medium size)
80g fish
40g ginger
10g chilli padi
some spring onion

Seasoning
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp shao xing wine

method;
1.clean the fish,drain
2.flatten and chop the ginger,garlic and chili padi.In a wok,Heat 2tbsp oil,put in the ginger,garlic and
  chilli padi,stir fry till light brown and fragrant.Pour and spread the chilli,garlic and ginger paste on
   to the fish.Set aside.When you want to eat,mix all the seasoning evenly  and pour onto the fish.
3.Steam the fish in a steamer over high heat for 7 minutes or till cook.
4.Sprinkle with parsly or chop onion.
Notes;before steaming,put two stalk of spring onion on to the sides of the plate.It smell fragrant.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment