Friday, July 4, 2014

GREEN CHILLI SAMBAL

On 16th june,went to bali with my daughter,sister,my niece and her husband for five day holiday.
Back home,my hubby told me, my computer was not working.sent for service.just got my computer back.If you like sambal belacan or fried sambal dried shrimp,is almost the same,it very delicious to goes with a bowl of rice.When I was looking for other recipes,I chance upon this blog.sarawak enthic cuisine.try for yourself.

GREEN CHILLI SAMBAL

Ingredients;
green chilli padi 250gm
dried anchovies (ikan bilis) 100gm
small shallot 1
garlic 2

Seasoning;
salt and sugar to taste
some cooking oil

Method;
1.split the ikan bilis into two,clean ,wash and drain.
2.pound or Processed using food processor the chillies,dried anchovies,shallot,garlic together.
3.heat some oil ,on medium heat,saute the mixed ingredient until fragrant and dry.
4.season with salt and sugar for taste.( i do not add salt,cos the anchovies is salty enough).

No comments:

Post a Comment