Sunday, May 11, 2014

FRIED CHICKEN WING


yesterday morning I prepared lunch for my son .before I went to the jamgon kontrul centre to help preparing for the coming vesak day.I told him I will be back around 4.00pm to cook dinner.I reached
home at 5.00pm , my eldest son,Said mom don't need to cook , he celebrated mother day for me and
paid for the family dinner ,he just got his salary working partime.He will be going for a degree in utar university soon.

FRIED CHICKEN WING

10 pc chicken joint
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp msg
some flour for coating
some cooking oil for deep frying

Method.
In a big bowl put in the chicken joint,add in salt ,pepper msg and mix well, marinating for 1 hour.
Heat a wok with some cooking oil,Take a pices of chicken joint and coat in the dry flour evenly.
Put in the wok to fry until golden brown using medium heat.Have to fry till the meat is dry,not moist.

No comments:

Post a Comment