Monday, May 5, 2014

FRY PRAWN


This is just freshly caught prawns ,the fisherman handed roughly about 2 kg of his catch to sell to the fish shop.I stand aside first,waiting for the fish owner sorting out the bag of fish and prawns.
I told the boss,I want this white shell prawns weight 400g cost $18.00.This is the only prawns the fisherman caught,the rest is very small fishes.Life of the a fisherman is not easy.went out to sea the whole day and the catches so little. I Went home, straight away I cook this simple dish.

FRY PRAWN

I cleaned the prawns and trimmed it.In a dry wok using medium heat,when the wok is hot,I throw all the prawns,add a pinch of salt,give a quick stir and covered it for a minutes or until the prawns turn pink and cook.Dishes and serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment